The Tournament Player Club or TPC Kuala Lumpur, formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club, is a golf club located in Mont Kiara in the heart of Malaysia.
Tournament Players Club (TPC) is a chain of public and private golf courses operated by the PGA Tour.
Originally opened in 1991, TPC Kuala Lumpur’s two 18-hole championship golf courses, the Par 71 East and Par 72 West Courses had since undergone a total redesign. The revamped West Course reopened in 2009 and the East Course in 2010. TPC Kuala Lumpur’s West Course completed another upgrade in August 2018.
TPC Kuala Lumpur has hosted several international championships, including the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia on its East Course, and the CIMB Classic and Maybank Malaysian Open on the West Course.
RESERVATION FOR MEMBERS OF MODRY LAS ON TPC KUALA LUMPUR GOLF COURSES:
- Members of Modry Las are free of charge for green fee,
- Reservation can only be done via the Modry Las reception,
- Applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to arrival in TPC Kuala Lumpur,
- Confirmation of tee time booking in TPC Kuala Lumpur will be sent by email,
- Every golf player in TPC Kuala Lumpur is obliged to pay for caddy, electric golf cart and insurance during the golf playing,
- Members of Modry Las needs to show valid membership card of Modry Las at the TPC Kuala Lumpur reception.
More information about the reservation system, mandatory insurance, fees for caddy and fees for electric golf cart provides reception of Modry Las.